View Single Post
Old 2006-01-14, 00:34   Link #3
Zero Shinohara
I'll keep walking.
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Zero Shinohara
It's sad that these action figures are randomly packed. It's like a TCG booster pack, comes sorted with all kinds of stuff. You might or not get what you want.

There're very few Garage Kits and Models for FMP, who knows why, though, I think it would sell like hell.

There're a few rather Ecchi garage kits around, like Tessa posing in her underwear or in a swimsuit, carrying a C90 sub-machine gun. (Which isn't really that suitable for Tessa, I might add =p).
I'll probably get the Swimsuit version very soon, though.
http://www.kicks-hobby.com/component...hop/Itemid,62/
It's there for your heart's content.

The only place I've found to find the models of the Mechas separately from the `Booster pack` type is Ebay, and they go for sell rather expensively. It also goes on for those bath-scene booster thingies. (They aren't very good though. Also a reason why I'm not buying it :|).

And OMFG I need that towel.

Quote:
Tessa, Kaname, Kyouko... um, that girl who tried to date Souske, and I think one other, and it isn't Mao.
Mizuki and Oren, a character only seen in Fumoffu (She's only behind Tessa in my "The cutest" list.).

Sometimes I look back and think to myself, "how the hell did I manage to screw this up?"
Zero Shinohara is offline   Reply With Quote