View Single Post
Old 2012-11-28, 14:28   Link #12
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Dear me, and here I thought Rikka couldn't break my moe resistance, she completely wreck the level in this episode, it is damn scary

Anyway, for those who were waiting for some interactions between Shinka and Rikka, you will be served: albeit a bit easy to guess what would have happened with Shinka's plan (obviously foiled due to Rikka's chuuni going haywire), it was quite amusing how Rikka was breaking a fuse constantly.
Meanwhile, seeing Shinka that much was a good change, and it was amusing to see her reactions beyond her usual gyakugire.

I must say that KyoAni sure has the knack of teasing the hell out of their audience, to the point I sincerely think they are enjoying dearly those who can't handle the ship being kept at bay on purpose, and still naturally That said, this series might be the studio "first" in that kind of development
In any case, the romance blended with the chuuni comedy was good, and it had some nice touch (lots of similar details similar to latest episodes in Hyouka).