Thread: World of Tanks
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-28, 20:40   Link #415
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

I still have my Pz35t as a joyride vehicle. With a camo net, the thing can outrange a lot of other tanks out there. Its a bit expensive, but I find it to be a worthy investment because with its already small profile, the Pz35t can hit enemies without the latter knowing what hit them. The 2cm is also good against everything up to tier 3.

Not to mention this is one of the few vehicles that can drift. Seriously. Personally, I enjoy the Pz35t very much, its a credit-earning buggy, and I intend to keep it for a very long time.

I'd say, if you are playing a Tier 2 vehicle, please don't make the mistake of standing out or working alone. Go with the crowd, find cover and hide behind bushes whenever you can. Don't mow down trees and try to take out enemies from afar. Remember, you don't have to necessarily make a kill, but just by penetrating your adversaries would give you a lot of credit and xp.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote