View Single Post
Old 2012-11-29, 23:28   Link #16
Mighty_frog
Hopeless Jean fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Mighty_frog
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Did anyone else seriously get caught off guard by that face? I was so focused on what was going on then that derp face just popped up outta nowhere. Couldnt help but bust out laughing.

Pretty good episode. I like that were learning more about Makishima, hopefully soon we can get some insight into his motivations for what hes doing.

One little thing that bugged me about the episode though was when Kogami was about to 'dominate' Oryo, the headmaster guy seemed extremely surprised and panicky, and even assaulted Ko a little bit. My problem is; at this point in time, the Sibyl system should have been in place for at least 15 - 20 years(*). Everyone should be accustomed by now to how brutally indiscriminate Sibyl is. His whole line about her just being a minor and his protesting just seemed like pandering to the audience imo and also seemed out of place in a world where people have been trained to trust the system absolutely.

(*) not sure if the exact length of time has been mentioned, so i just assumed that much based on the fact that Kagari's CC was diagnosed at age 5 and he looks to be in his twenties by now