View Single Post
Old 2012-12-02, 00:26   Link #3427
Lost Cause

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChainLegacy View Post
I'm concerned with the growing power of presidential executive orders as well, but my feelings are you could put Romney or Obama in that position and very little would change - thus, a figurehead. I still think they represent cogs in the system. Playing up on contentious issues that have a low impact on the inner workings of government spending, foreign aggression, and outright corruption merely create the illusion of a gaping difference between the parties. I'm quite liberal socially, but do I see any REAL difference between the two fraud parties in their social stances (on a national level)? No, not really, just a lot of lip service. Luckily local politics is more high-impact on social issues, but while these are important, I would like some actual alternatives to reckless spending and militarism that is the status quo for both parties on a national level.
Agreed! Why is it so important to them to want to play to the public yet spend money like its water and make it more restrictive for us to get around or do what we want.
It is "interesting times" that's for certain!