View Single Post
Old 2012-12-10, 21:01   Link #31324
Valkama

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjblue1 View Post
So... hum... Rosa knew Battler when he was a kid, then didn't see him for years then as soon as she sees him she falls for him and starts working with George?
What's this, the alliance between kid stalkers?
Personally I can accept the Nanjo is doing it for money for his grandchild, I can swallow the George is actually insane so all those pretty words about challenging the world to be with Shannon meant actually backstabbing the world do death to get Shannon but the whole about Rosa murdering everyone to revive Kuwadorian Beatrice and because she loves Battler is... hum... I've no words...
And again poor Maria gets completely ignored by her mom.[/QUOTE]

Rosa's motive in his theory always really bothered me. She is trying to revive Beatrice by creating closed rooms to simulate magic to get Battler into thinking there is magic?

Quote:
Wait, in Ep 1 when did Natsuhi kill Kanon?

Ep 3 solution put in this way is almost comical with A backstabbing B who get backstabbed by C so B backstab him in retaliation with Eva deciding to join the culprit bunch by killing Natsuhi and Krauss (and Battler actually).

Though I guess maybe the solution is more complex and this is just a summary.
In EP1, when Natsuhi locks the 4 kids in the parlor and goes to confront the culprit. She is found with her gun looking like it was fired. There is a red about among the survivors noone could have killed Natsuhi or something like that. So his solution is basically Kanon and Natsuhi simultaneously murdered each other although he states the Red probably is just due to translation it's still a solution if you take it literally. It's rather complex but I guess it works. He actually gives about 2-3 solutions for each locked room in case someone finds something to make one of the solutions invalid.

Quote:
And hum... the first arc is what? Battler making it up before everything happened? Or the order of things went messed up for no reason at all and first we've Battler allucinating, then we've what happened then Battler went on allucinating for 6 more arcs?
Not mentioning erasing Ange's world make part of Ep 4, 6 and 8 pretty meaningless as the real Ange's destiny would be unknown and pointless to discuss over as she wouldn't be entrusted to Eva (who died) and therefore she might have been raised as the happiest girl ever... or she could hae been run over by a car the day after the incident.
The one thing that I've noticed(Although it might just be the vocal minority) is a lot of Rosatrice believe share this same mindset. This is mostly due to the Red in episode 8 that takes place in Ange's world and how Ange see's Maria, Sakatorou and the Seven Stakes of Purgatory in EP4. In all honesty though if this much of the story is a lie then the only thing that can be taken as truth is Red truth. Then are we any better than Furudo Erika and Bernkastel?

A couple other things to note is Rosa's motive goes into a lot more depth than what I summarized it as. I just don't feel like rewatching that part as it's probably the most boring part of the entire video (which is saying something). I really stopped caring about the motive and clues towards Rosa after he started comparing Gapp's clothes to Rosa's fashion company. All in all his theory is OK. Personally I would really like to see Ryukishi come out and say Shkanon was a lie and the actually culprit was Gohda.
Valkama is offline   Reply With Quote