View Single Post
Old 2012-12-12, 14:50   Link #52
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
i think the evolving reactions of shikamaru's face are sufficient evidence for his dad getting the plan off before he died. kishi just doesnt want us to know what it is yet, but he does want us to know that shikaku was able to convey it in time
kinda sad...

shikaku's request to kakash would narrow down to all the battles that kakashi bore witness.
IMO (and others as well) it seems he may want to use the ISC trio. he has already commented that it would be in vain since they don't have enough chakra. however, our good captain kurama is currently gathering chakra. the most useful information gained from kakashi is probably that kurama has the ability to distribute charka and could likely increase the scale of the ISC combination. (of course, naruto will soon have that ability as well)

a spin off to this notion would be kakashi knowing about narutos communication with the other bijuu. perhaps the large scale ISC combination could be used to talk?? to the other hosts…i don't know might be reaching on this one..

for fun tho…maybe shikaku figures out obitos behavior is suspicious for a betrayal…

i can't wait for next week