View Single Post
Old 2012-12-16, 11:53   Link #31410
Kiltias

This nothing about Rosa just two things I noticed.

A:
Didn't Kanon mention something about becoming the Zero?
That's something out of Roulette.
I read that up and it's neat if Ryukishi intended that.
There is also impair.Let's say a player bets on impair and the ball lands on zero then the bet will be locked/blocked/barred/disabled.
If it happens again, the bet is freed.If the ball lands on pair, the bet is lost.
If it happens again the process repeats but there is no third time.
By the third time all bets locked are forever lost.

A player may avoid the lock by sacrificing half his wager to regain the other half as long as the minimum wager can be halfed.
However, there is another option that is to place their locked wager on another chance (eg from impair to pair).

And another thing
So the dining room seatings are according to rank huh?
Just like to hear opinions.

Krauss-Eva
Rudolf-Rosa
Jessica-George
Battler-Maria
Natsuhi-Hideyoshi
Kyrie-Nanjo/Originally intended to be the spot for Maria's father.

I'm finding this interesting seeing the first twilights of EP 1 and 2.
EP 1:
Rosa,Krauss,Rudolf,Kyrie,Gohda,"Shannon"
We know Natsuhi was intended as victim as well so I think it's safe to say some weren't planned.
I do think Krauss,Rudolf and Kyrie were planned but I don't think the others were.
Eva and Hideyoshi left the others shortly after midnight, if they would have stayed longer they potentially have fallen victim as well.
Krauss,Natsuhi,Kyrie,Rudolf,Eva,Hideyoshi
Killing all the married couples first just like in EP2.
This is interesting in terms of rank.
The 3 highest and the 3 lowest are eliminated.
Or by seating order:
Eliminated-Eliminated
Eliminated-Rosa
Jessica-George
Battler-Maria
Eliminated-Eliminated
Eliminated-
Purposely left out Nanjo here as he hasn't a rank.
Or to make it easier along with Rank:
Dead-Dead-Dead-Alive-Alive-Alive-Alive-Alive-Dead-Dead-Dead
__2___3____4____5___6___7____8___9__10___11__12

This seems kinda placed to me by Ryukishi that the very center ones of the Hierarchy are alive.

Quote:
Here is something interesting that could really just dig Rosatrice a grave.

Maria says: George onii-chan couldn't kill an adult. He could kill a kid though. Purple statements are as absolute as red truths. However, the culprit alone may lie with purple statements. We know Maria can't be the culprit as the culprit needs two parents and Maria happens to only have one. So this statement is an absolute truth about George. George can't kill adults so he couldn't have killed Rosa in the third game or done any of the other crimes in the third game. Nanjo is not a killer so he couldn't have done any of it either. He also couldn't have killed Gohda in Natsuhi's room in the 2nd game or Nanjo and Kumasawa.
I don't believe in George.
But Rosa can.It's been stated that Battler was asleep when it happened and not to forget Rosa held the masterkeys.

Regarding Nanjo and Kumasawa:
It was shown that Rosa told Nanjo something.
Rosa: "All you Servants,Gohda-san is going the kitchen to clean the utensils.Just in case, would you please all go with him?"
"I'm sorry, Doctor Nanjo.....I wanted to consult you about something."
The Servants put the Utensils and empty cans on the serving cart and started to head out into the corridor.
Behind them, Rosa oba-san was talking to Doctor Nanjo about something in a small voice.
Nanjo: .......Understand, I will go.
Rosa: Yes, I am counting on you.
It's very interesting when you consider how Nanjo and Kumasawa died and Genji keeping a knife hidden.
It's an interesting thought to me if Nanjo and Genji were seperate accomplice of Rosa in EP 2 and Rosa wanting to get rid of one of them by potentially pitting them against another.
As in maybe he killed them both but that it was Kanon is a lie and illusion made up by the Servants themselves.
Afterall, it was Rosa's thought that Kanon is the Killer.So Rosa somehow pulling the strings seems logical for that as she is the source of:
Kanon = Killer thus if she pulled the strings behind the kitchen incident she can be regarded as the source of that Illusion.

As for Rosa in EP3:
If it's not suicide I blame the one who went out to search for Rosa and Maria by himself, namely Rudolf.
And neither Kyrie nor Rudolf were comfirmed as dead until after the death of Nanjo.
I wouldn't put it past them that they are the main culprits in EP 3 figuring out Eva solved it but wanting to make the money theirs.

Last edited by Kiltias; 2012-12-16 at 12:16.
Kiltias is offline   Reply With Quote