View Single Post
Old 2013-01-01, 06:02   Link #11603
summers

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Back to the Manga at hand...
is anyone else thinking that Anshin'ins death is... suspicious?
I remember her saying she is immortal, while this part could be explained by the hero's ability there is another strange thing - the meeting with Kumagawa.

Her Kick: Could really be explained like this, even I knew he'd look under her skirt

Getting angry: She got pretty angry at him because he continued to talk to her, even though she claimed that she couldn't hear him. This went a bit over the part she could anticipate tbh.

Shooting the Looser star:
She said she herself was a recording - so how could she look for the looser star, or give him something?. being a recording would mean the Looser star would have been crushed by her a while ago.

Troll:
How to troll better than making everyone believeing to be dead and comming back when they stand before her grave?

So I somehow have the feeling we will see her again. 15 seconds was... too easy.
I am sure she and Kumagawa were not in the real world, so shooting that star is symbolic, she used her powers and knowledge of kumagawa to guess that he would ignore her and keep talking during certain parts. But yeah is she does comeback, these would still hold up as a hint.
summers is offline   Reply With Quote