Thread: World of Tanks
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-17, 01:00   Link #1841
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascaloth View Post
Yeah, the thing is this. I'm not especially enthusiastic about a new tank line which consists mainly of hand-me-downs, requisitioned goods and home-modded stuff. Even the French line had their own identity of sorts.

Think I'll probably hawk off the Chinese starter and take the free slot. Not real interested in going up that line.
Echoing this so very much. Most of the Chinese line are either Chinese acquisitions of tanks from other nations, licensed copies, or derivatives, with many of them being based off the Soviet tree. The only really interesting tank in the tree is the Type-97 Chi-Ha since it's a Japanese tank we haven't seen before, and that's at Tier III. If I wanted to have Soviet-looking tanks, then I'll go up the Soviet line

As an aside, I went this past couple of days from having no Tier VI medium tanks to having 3 of them within the same day: the M4A3E8, the Cromwell, and the VK3601. Of the three, the VK3601 is gonna be the most painful to grind, since unlike the other two whose modules I've already unlocked from the Heavy tank tree the 3601 is starting out from scratch.

Now I already knew what to expect from the Easy 8 and the VK3601 since I've had both tanks before, but the Cromwell... this thing handles like MAGIC

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote