View Single Post
Old 2013-01-18, 19:26   Link #15
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Great:

Chihayafuru season 2
- I'm enjoying this sequel just as much as the first season, which I absolutely loved.

Good:

Amnesia - Rather intriguing plot. Better than I thought it would be.

Boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai next - Exactly the same as the first season, which I liked quite a bit.

Minami-ke Taidaima - More of the same, so good.

Love Live! - the first real idol anime I watch, and I'm enjoying it quite a bit.

Sasami-san@Ganbaranai - I have a soft spot for Shaft and for shows that are eccentric, so naturally, this was a must watch. May move up to great depending on what they have in store for us.

Tamako Market - Very cute and charming show, with the right amount of quirkiness. A relaxing watch.

Vividred Operation - I had very low expectations for this one, but this is turning out to be surprisingly good. An entertaining mix of magical girl and mecha anime.

Yama no musume - Very sweet slice of life show, a shame each episode is only three minutes long. This could have been great if it had been a full-fledged series.

Fine:

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - I want to like this show, but unfortunately, I don't find it very compelling. It desperately needs stronger characters. Still a decent watch.

Senran Kagura - Only watching for the tits and asses. Plot is pretty ridiculous.

Meh:

Mangirl - Not very funny and way too short to be engaging in any way. I only keep watching because it only takes up three minutes of my time.

Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru - Only watching for Masuzu's trolling and the Jojo references.

As expected, this season is weaker than fall. I haven't been able to find any new gems in it.