View Single Post
Old 2013-01-22, 19:11   Link #7094
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin_Brett View Post
They shouldn't have to learn something as obvious as that. Our human law enforcement has better procedures.
Maybe we're on a different page, but... I was referring to the Raptors learning how opponent's fight. Sure, during the first round, you may scrap some of them. But then they pass on what they learned, and the next batch avoids or counters your attacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
what we have here is the entire process of the character cleaning their hands, sitting on the table, playing with the beans, asking for salt, talking about it's day, finishing their meal and then order the plates while taking those to the sink. It's that horrible lack of dynamism in the plot that hurts the "toughtful" moments.
I don't recall seeing any of that. Where was this passing of the salt?

Quote:
All the good mistery movies keep a health dose of action between investigation scenes that aren't unecessarily specific/detailed.
And I pointed out that greater than 50% of this manga so far is action. Hell, from Thoma fighting Veyron, to the final recovery, covered 2+ volumes. 50% split between action and downtime is fairly typical, so I don't see what the problem is.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote