View Single Post
Old 2013-01-28, 14:10   Link #97
PunisherCRO
White Ghost of Akina

Send a message via MSN to PunisherCRO
Well yeah, i was kinda out from watching anime for a loong time, and then some friends were talking about Initial D, and were talking about it all the time, so i decided it's time to get hooked on anime once again.

So i did it, i got 4 stages of Initial D + OVAs and started watching it. As i'm huuuge racing fanatic, and love anything about cars i was kinda skeptic about how will this anime look to me. And then i started watching first episode of the first stage.

It was WOW, i loved it, i finished first stage in one day, i was hooked on it like crazy. I enjoyed every race, it was really brilliant, i was asking myself how come me as a huge racing and drifting fanatic founded this jewel so late. And so on second day i finished second and third stage and i was hooked even more on it. I wanted to watch fourth stage in one day too, but that would be too much, and finishing my semester would be in danger so i decided to slow on the tempo and limited myself on 2 episodes per day (i know that this have absolutely no sense with the topic, but i want to describe how hard it was to limit myself on that amount).

And as days passed by i completed the fourth stage. And i loved it. There were some moments when quality fell down. But races against ek9 and s2000 dominated entire series. A friend even made his forza 4 tribute to the ek9 fight
Spoiler for FM4 & Initial D tribute:

I was extatic with the fourth stage and wanted more.

So i started watching fifth stage and i'm very pleased where story is going so far.

I love Takumi, but i loved him even more from the first season, kid who is always spacing out and doesn't seem interested in anything But from all the characters i love the gas station trio the most. Lonely driver part always crack me up.

And here i'll stop, because my post is probably kinda off topic but i wanted to share this little story that brought me back to anime and back to this forum where i wasn't really active but i'll try to improve that from now on :$

GO GO Takumi!
PunisherCRO is offline   Reply With Quote