View Single Post
Old 2013-02-08, 23:35   Link #77
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Eeeehhhh... YES!

Natsu losing a major fight would be FANTASTIC! Because just like Erza he is predictable. The only real surprise for me was his fight with Gildarts. I really do appreciate it.
You do realize that, if Natsu had lost any of his fights (say, against Zero or against Jellal), he'd be dead right now, right? Perhaps you'd like the genius of DragonBall Z, where the losers frequently died(good and bad guys)? Is that what you'd want to see FT turn into?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
FT was good but after around 70 episodes it just got tiresome to see exactly same thing as we have seen before and in many other shounen series.

In all honesty shounen writers are probably the least creative minds in manga industry and as writers over all. Especially modern ones.
I just have to ask... why are you still here? You do know we are going to continue seeing what we've seen before, yes? If you dislike what FT has become, and dislike shonen so much, and know that FT will continue to be this way... why continue to stay and hate on it?

I mean, there are shows I dislike greatly for various reasons. And once I stop liking something, I tend to stop watching. Or at least, stop commenting in a forum occupied by people who still like it. I consider that to be a courtesy to other people, but that's just me.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote