View Single Post
Old 2013-02-28, 00:08   Link #40601
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
All here:

http://stratospear.deviantart.com/gallery/

Though just FYI, all of them are concepts and none actually reflects the appearance of the Minerva in the ongoing story.
Stratospear's drawing isn't bad but I have been exposed to lots of really good drawing which is why my standard of being good(as in 7 out of 10) is a little higher.

I blame one of my ex-classmate (who sat next to me while I am still in secondary school). He was drawing monster in class when I happened to notice.... and hell it was freaking awesome. However, do note that those guys are really good at drawing so it is kind of hard match up with them.

Then again, I am in no position to say that Stratospear' drawing is not good (I noticed that it has improved) because mine is bad.... really bad.

I think a ten year old could draw better than me because my standard is pretty much stuck at child standard (no sense of proportion, lack of shading, lack of 3d-ness).

The only 3d stuff I can draw is a Cube..... I just like how simple it is. However the lack of shading still means it is bad though, but it is my go-to drawing when I got bored.

Thankfully, I don't think it is Jeanne(hidan no aria) level kind of bad but still.... it is not much better so...yea, I wish that I could draw as well as Stratospear.

(To be honest the only reason how I manage to pass Art Class is because I always submit my assignment on time..... which according to the teacher: "not going to fail the class in any way regardless how bad it is" compare to somebody who doesn't.