View Single Post
Old 2013-03-10, 16:14   Link #257
4Tran

Episode 6

Quick thoughts:

-Hah, Cure Sword is a Starlight! I'm not a fan of '90s boy bands, but I think that Search for Your Love sounds better.

-The main enemy goes by the name of King Monster-of-the-Week? He must have been on vacation when they handed out all the really good villain names.

-Cure Sword's transformation is marginally better than Heart and Diamond's but it's still sort of meh. On the plus side, Davi's constant apology act was pretty good (possibly the best part of the episode really).

-I'm not sure I'd be so quick to be friends with Precures who transform, and then do nothing for the rest of the fight.

I think that this episode is a bit on the weak side. Considering that all of the action happens inside Mana's house, there's no feeling of any stakes being involved or any fun factor derived from that. Couple that with some pretty weak animation makes for a pretty dismal outing. This episode should have been more like the Sailor Moon episode where they trash Usagi's house, but it's nowhere as good or as memorable.