Thread: Licensed Girls und Panzer
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-13, 21:51   Link #4603
Sumeragi
Banned

I'll get back to the other stuff, but this first:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
This isn't bigotry, this is simply people who disagree with you quite strongly, and you refusing to budge. The fact that you're calling those who disagree with you "bigoted", in an attempt to stir up an emotional response and shift the focus onto your opponents, is an ad hominem. This strongly suggests that you know your argument is weak, and thus you attempt to shift focus away from a position that is shown to be more and more precarious and indefensible.

Besides, when all is said and done, if you're going to go down that path, I'd point out that you're the one who appears more the bigot than the rest of us.
You realize that this discussion has occurred time and time again because people keep bringing up the "bloodthirsty/ruthless/bi***" angle to Shiho's stance on the entire situation? I simply say I understand Shiho's position, and then every disagreeing person jumps out and down screaming that I support a psychopathic mentality.

This isn't an argument that has been done this once. It's a reoccurring one which will not stop unless those certain people stop with the fussing. I can live with disagreements but I will not let any one-sided condemnation go on just because the majority thinks one way.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote