View Single Post
Old 2013-03-28, 19:10   Link #255
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
Because the plot already made clear the power scale of the TSAB is very unreliable. Signum who is a rank lower than Nanoha managed to give her a decent fight. Erio also got to take down Fate despite being several ranks below her.

Vita who is likely the strongest average fighter (the highest ranked of the non "S" ranked) has got her butt handed to her practically once per season xDU

Fate constantly dances between being the weakest of the aces or the freaking strongest member of the cast, currently in FORCE she certainly seems to be at top condition as so far she has the gratest feats among the Section Six members (the FIRST member of the cast able to lay a finger on Curren Huckebein ladies and gentlemen!).

So yeah, Nanoha Franchise's power scale seems to be pretty inconsistent and all over the place xD!
Lemme point something out...

Hayate: Caro, in terms of power, would be A rank, but because of her experience, she'll be officially ranked A+

Don't forget that Hayate commented that she couldn't win against Caro during training (who was between C and A rank then) if Caro got in close to her.

Not to mention the old woman who fought a mock battle against both Nanoha and Fate, the 9 year old AAA+ ranked mages got their butts handed to them by a 60+ year old woman who used a basic device and was only AA ranked.

Rankings only really determine what kinds of missions you can go on, what kinds of spells you can handle, and some other things I can't recall off the top of my head.

As commented on by Nanoha in StrikerS to both Subaru and Teana, that, despite them being officially C rank, it would hurt their progress if they were stuck with C rank missions, so that's why Nanoha was going to help them pass the B rank test ASAP.

Remember, in A's? Chrono's a AAA ranked mage and he used Stinger Blade on Zafira, (A rank Guardian Beast) that did nothing.

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote