View Single Post
Old 2013-03-29, 01:28   Link #78
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Kodaka decides to rub shoulders with the Student Council in an attempt to divert his attention from the Neighbor's Club, and he ends up admiring President Hinata's personality. However, this was quickly taken care of by Rika, who used that embarrassing experience he had with Rika when she was sick as a bargaining chip to force Kodaka to admit his weakness.

After quite a ridiculous battle, Rika successfully manages to make Kodaka admit that they are truly friends. Meanwhile, Yozora has lost everything in that battle and leaves behind every one.

Wow. The ending was really great. It gave Kodaka some plus points for me for his response to Rika's physical and verbal attacks against him, although I have to admit that Kodaka still made a mistake in assuming that he had maintained the status quo with his reaction. (I also think that Rika was so close to hospitalizing Kodaka with those balls.) I was also proud of Yukimura's reveal about her reason for staying by Kodaka's side. (At least she has already decided on that, I support her very much.)

Poor Yozora, though. She has lost a lot of things throughout this second season — childhood friend status stolen by Sena, and true friend status by Rika.

Anyway, I'm very relieved that Rika and Kodaka are officially friends. Now, I hope Kodaka decides to be honest with the relationship he has with the others.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.