Thread: Visiting Japan
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-30, 11:53   Link #1131
lordblazer
Radical Dreamer

in the morning (Sunday). Hit up Yoyogi park. You will see a lot of different loli goths oh and it's hanami season and the cherry blossoms in yogogi park are the best!!! Just expect it to be crowded. Hit up Roppongi there is a bar I use to go to called Wall Street. HAs a pool table. IF you get a chance you might want to visit Yokohama, they got a pier, a graveyard that's european style, baseball stadium. hmmm. oh and that ferris wheel with the clock on it. Yokohama is a great day trip, just catch the express train from either Tokyo-eiki(station) or Shinjuku-eiki(station). The JR trains that is btw. Ginza is a must!!! I wish you would have had time to go down to Kyushu and hit up Beppu, Nagasaki, Fukuoka, & kumamoto. Then maybe hit up kansai, but time is always limiting. Anyway yea, spent 4 yrs in and out of JApan. Always loved living there. Enjoy it

-Cheers

edit- I Wanted to type some more, but I gotta hit up the youth center for work. Anyway you're gonna love anything I suggest. Just becareful in Roppongi and I believe it cost 500 yen to take the JR train to yokohama. Do not take the shinkansen o Yokohama that is. If it's on a different island shinkansen it all da way. I never got to use a JR pass never allowed them to students living there. You're making me miss my undergraduate years.. Peace.
lordblazer is offline   Reply With Quote