View Single Post
Old 2006-01-29, 17:53   Link #201
OrO
Vega

Send a message via ICQ to OrO Send a message via AIM to OrO Send a message via MSN to OrO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rue
I agree whole-heartedly with you, as I thought the movie was absolutely outstanding. The movie never left me uninterested or bored. I loved how it ended also, except for the fact that Winry was excluded. But I think Winry being excluded meant that Al would do anything just to get back with his brother, even somewhat abandon one of their most dear childhood friends. That makes the whole brotherly love/bond seem so much stronger in my eyes. As Al gave up his entire world just to go and grow up with his only brother, Ed. Maybe you guys forgot why the two main characters are Ed and Al. Winry had always been a side character, even though I really liked her.

This movie also gave me fantastic closure on the series, making me want to watch the entire thing over again, ending it off with the movie. In my mind, this was one of the BEST ways to ever end a series.
I also agree.

A lot of people, here, said it suxx only because Winry was excluded, ok it's bad for her but it won't make the movie that bad.
OrO is offline   Reply With Quote