Thread: World of Tanks
View Single Post
Old 2013-04-02, 14:15   Link #4667
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

well i have both matilda and hetzer now, and i pretty much suck it not a turret. i find it hard especially when i'm trying to shoot down a scout wizzing past our base to go for the arty.

I also bought the B1 and Stug to finish my Ooarai collection. I need to do the Pravadia collection which means i need to rebuy the T-34 dirty russian, the IS-2 and the T-34-85.

[-_-] gonna have a lot of grinding to do free xping after I get the Maus, yeah I'll prolly try to get the KT maybe.... still not sure if i should Black Forest collection, I already have those Hetz and Stug tanks, and I prolly won't play it unless we plat.

also Iren didn't say anything like thx or anything of that sort to me... hmmmm..... was it a mistake to give him anything Kimi? I think you should have given gold to someone else, well its too late now, you guys already excepted the gifts.

next time i do another event it will prolly be around thxgivin or xmas.

state tune for the next episode of Kami-yans corner, and yes I will include ppl on AS playing WoT. I'll post more info about it maybe late summer when i fully thought out the rules/requisites. - says misaka as misaka shows off her bling. XD