View Single Post
Old 2006-01-30, 15:51   Link #42
Murade
oh dear

Cuteness overload !! This anime took me by surprise, I wasn't expecting much because manga wasn't all that great. Talented voice-actors, colourful, coherent art and (most of the time) skillful directing can make a world of difference I guess.

Althought there's a lot of cute and sugary fun stuff in the series (like name implies) it still has this realistic slice-of-live feel to it. I found myself enjoying quite a bit just from the wacky but warm (and somewhat perverted at times ) relationship between Nobue and her 4 little princesses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kempis Curious
Have y'all got to listen to the drama CDs? Even though I can understand only 15-20% of what they are saying, they are still very funny. And oh, mamma, the OST is excellent, too. I especially like the variations on the two-note "main theme". (If you get the OST, you'll know what I'm talking about.)
Aww, I need to get the OST too. OP song is just too cute with main characters singing it by themselves what's more, the arrangement (& composition) is actually quite nice overall. And I guess with the two-note theme you refer to the piece playing in the background for example in the end of ep. 6 when girls eat ice-cream on the roof? I love that thing too, expecially the acoustic guitar duet version. Yeah, only couple different chords really but it's quality over quantity/complexity for me in these things
Could you tell me the name of that particular piece (for the purest intentions) ? Thanks.

Last edited by Murade; 2006-07-12 at 08:51.