View Single Post
Old 2013-04-13, 23:53   Link #32121
Kealym

I'd note that as far as I've read, the majority of children resulting from incest are perfectly typical.. Not that there isn't a higher risk of some kind of congenital problem, but most pieces of fiction blow it way out of proportion compared to the actual risks involved.

Typically, if a baby is born with ambiguous genitalia. the doctor will, uh, make things less ambiguous. Though Lion was a secret birth, so, maybe that wasn't possible. Also, we have literally no reason to think Natsuhi thought there was something off with the baby itself. I know, 'Later Queen Problem' and all, but as far as we know right now, the passages say pretty directly that she was mostly just offended that the baby was THERE, and what it'd mean for her as a woman and wife.

It also sounds weird that Kinzo would raise someone that has a typical female body as a boy because "lol misogyny". It just seems to present more problems than it's worth for a kid he's already willing to make a crap ton of exceptions for in their life, right?
Kealym is offline   Reply With Quote