View Single Post
Old 2006-02-02, 19:19   Link #4
GundamZZ
残念美人

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukreih
I have only read Angel Densetsu by the same artist, I liked his pictures. Also heard Claymore is okay,should give it a try.
In the beginning, the story seems ok. Lately, it is becoming more exciting.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
Sounds much more like Bastard, than Berserk. The difference is that in Bastard, while most humans may be miserably inadequate, there are a few who can kick monster ass in a big way.
Hmm.. I don't think my description sound like Bastard, since Bastard is about apocalypse world. On the other hand, I may not give it enough description. In the world of Claymore, there are no GODS so far. Only two beings exist, humans and demons. Demons disguised as humans and lived among the humans. An mecenary group comes up an idea. They integrate demon flesh into their warriors. So, those warriors can search and kill real demons. All men warriors become demons after they release their demon power. So, the organization only create woman warriors. Those warriors have higher success rate to restrain their demon power. All of them have dark past, since it's easier for the organization to recruit warriors from orphan girls. Those girls become orphan because their families were whipped out by demons. It's how the story goes. There's high fantacy magic like Bastard and Record of Lodoss War. Every battle is fought in slash and hack way.

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2007-01-05 at 04:13.