View Single Post
Old 2013-05-13, 14:35   Link #26318
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
And addressed to Tsunade-dono as well when we're at it.

Doesn't make sense since he still calls her "Misaka" in some NT volumes. And the last time he met her mother was during SS1. If he really do switche name because of that sort of reason, he should have done it after vol 9 or at the very least shortly after SS1.

Better study it in detail.

Spoiler for too long:

Conclusion : something Happened to Touma somewhere in NT5 or NT6, that made him use her given name instead of her family name.
The two most probable reason :
-Thor gave him quite a shock and his brain started to process "Mikoto" instead of "Misaka" the moment he realized that the "Misaka" before him is fake. (yeah, it's BS, but all this stuff about names and all is kinda BS anyway so who cares)
-It's the lightning Miko fired at him in NT6 (when he was with Cendrillon-chan), something went wrong with his brain and he couldn't call her Misaka anymore.
He only started calling her Mikoto in Nt 6 I didn't realize this one. I only read misaka here and there that I didn't notice. But when Masuzu shows up, I assume that to not mix those two. He called her Mikoto. And no, I won't reread it longs volumes just to confirm this one. Troublesome and not worth it.

Then if Touma just started calling Misaka as Mikoto in NT 6. Isn't that weird?

what about the raw? can someone confirm? if its a mistake then its need to be edited.

but personally I don't care about how he calls her

I'm trying to remember Touma calling anyone on their given name but I still can't remember anyone (casting aside the magicians)