Thread: Licensed Date A Live [Light Novel]
View Single Post
Old 2013-05-21, 00:06   Link #2875
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Actually I think they have been told that Shidou's kiss seals their mana, or they at least figured it out for themselves. At the end of volume 7, Miku said she heard that Shidou's kiss seals their powers from Yoshino and the others.

Volume 6 and 7 are about the new spirit, Miku. Though I seriously think you should wait for the translations and read it; it's the most epic arc in the series so far.
Yeah as I stated before Tohka would have to be almost brain dead not to figure it out. As Shidou tells her he has a way to stop her out of control powers then says he has to kiss her and then 99% of her powers are sealed. Thats not even putting 1 and 1 togeather and getting 2 level stuff. It's also why I think she made him promise that no mater what he would save the other spirits before she makes him promise not to kiss other girls she knows he can't do both which is why she stressed the first one so much.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote