Thread: Licensed Date A Live [Light Novel]
View Single Post
Old 2013-05-27, 11:08   Link #2959
Algester

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamadooddood View Post
The Kotori back then was a crybaby and she thought that everyone forgot her 9th birthday and she wanted to be stronger so her onii-chan could love her more, etc etc. That was when Phantom approached her and granted her wish... but not in the way she intended it to be.

Lol Origami, speculation is rife that Phantom will approach her later on and turn her into a Spirit.

I'm sure Shidou still counts as a human though. All Phantom did to him was steal his memories.
ohh so the Phantom appeared to her on her 9th birthday... well I personally havent read her volume yet as... well it was still incomplete last time I checked, that explains the desperate time she had that the phantom appeared in front of her.

lol not only did the Phantom stole his memories it may have been the one responsible on why Shidou has the ability to seal a Spirit's power and use them (I speculate this may have been the case, but I could be wrong like really really wrong)

Yes I still speculate something will happen to Origami that will make her do the impossible, like say a visit from the phantom and be hunted by her own comrades as a consequence, I mean all the significance of Keter is already in her, she's still waiting for Shidou to probably take the initiative and has been seducing him endlessly since (Keter also has a connotation of "wait"), and Keter's representative color is white; her hair color is a dead give away and the weapon she gets from DEM from using it is also called White Licorice
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote