View Single Post
Old 2013-05-31, 15:47   Link #4101
Miraluka
Banned

Dolly is a clone but it doesn't means she is a Mikoto's clone.
As they said, its a prototype so no need to clone the real one yet at that time, also there is no sign of manifesting any electrical powers from Dolly so far.

Quote:
Yes, this would definitely make the story more interesting.
I also don't like how Mikoto is keeping everything from them and is basically the "knows everything" person.
Thats why karma bites her in the back always, she doesn't knows what kind of things Touma's going trough and probably never will even if she demands it.

Quote:
It always led only to pain and suffering, even for the person using it.
Its Kamachi the author, so far he isn't following the protocole regarding that kind of character.

Quote:
And her careless use of it makes it only worse, and her "cute" behavior near Mikoto does not help it.
Thats her usual behaviour when with Touma and anyone I think.

Btw, I don't call that part of NT7 as friendly but honorable enemies(?) because rivals isn't the word to describe them even rivals acknowledge each other...

Quote:
...Even considering her relationship with Touma, we can suppose she already had to be saved/stoped by him.
We can only wait for that but the outcome is known, she seems to have a blind trust on him and will do anything for him.

Quote:
So she definitely misused her powers in past and paid for it and now she is doing it again...
She is only one person against many(Academy City, to me she only delayed the unavoidable when darkness goes for you.
She used her powers for her own interests there is no wrong with that its just like Mikoto who uses her powers to protect her own interests.