View Single Post
Old 2013-06-14, 04:07   Link #7661
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The American Average View Post
yup, then whats your point then? we don't know when/if the sequel is taking place so all this part of discussion is pointless
You're the one who brought up the time gap issue as an excuse for UC villains.
Quote:
you think 7 years isn't a big gap in time?
No, especially not when compared to two years.
Quote:
Alright i'll bite, what villains are there left in the Seed/Destiny Universe? don't use Astray villains guys/groups. only groups that were only in the Anime of seed/destiny.
What is the point of limiting yourself to villains that were seen in SEED and Destiny?

LOGOS, Djibril, the Seirans, and Durandal were not seen in SEED.
Quote:
Yes i am saying that no one can stand up to Kira Co. the Shinn vs Kira fight is a terrible defense point. so you think the CE can have a group of people magically show up that have/be at the same skill as Kira, Athrun, Shinn, Luna, Yzak, Dearka, and all those other guys in AA/TSA and fight them on equal terms? after all with Destiny's ending everybody made nice nice, so Shinn would be working with Kira and Athrun. So some group can just waltz on up and fight that team and come out even....yeah
Out of millions or billions of people out there? Oh, I'm sure they can find a few people. The Astray series proved that there are competent pilots outside of the anime shows.

Shinn and Kira and Athrun are not everybody.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote