View Single Post
Old 2013-06-14, 07:20   Link #261
Winged_Memories
Mi Corazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
Unsure, they do seem to notice they're being attacked. L-Elf most likely reminded her that she's a leader for reals now or he gave her "encouragement" to get her head in the game and maybe interested in him now. Maybe even pretending to come on to her, or care for her, if she already learned about Haruto and Saki(I'm thinking she hasn't yet and something else is on her mind) as she would be very vulnerable than.

They could be doing it again as she seems to be on the ground and hers or Haruto's jacket is laying next to her. Or they may just be watching a movie at a very awkward spot... As they're about to be attacked... Okay, I can't really blame Saki. She was just raped and decided to give her body to help Haruto deal with his curse.
Nah the jacket is on a chair you can see the bottom of it...maybe they are at a lounge somewhere or cafe or someone's room to refresher up I suppose? Anyone recognise the flooring pattern?

Also pretty sure Saki's phone is round or oval shaped... Kinda like Shouko's phone...I'm pretty sure that is Haruto's phone in the jacket lol I'll say 'Shouko is stupid' if it isn't his phone lol

Last edited by Winged_Memories; 2013-06-14 at 07:24. Reason: Forgot to add