View Single Post
Old 2013-06-27, 01:18   Link #627
Traece
:cool:

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
Everytime somebody complains about the show I find them hard to take seriously because they just try to blame the writer or director for being bias. When I hear how the series "should have ended" I immediately understand why it didn't happen: Because Destiny would have turned into a Zeta Gundam ripoff. SEED already differed from the original Gundam quite a lot with the hero and the rival becoming partners rather than mortal enemies. But yeah, that's my opinion.
Not sure if trolling or... You may want to revisit the UC timeline and Amuro's story.

I have little familiarity with the Destiny series, so I can't really say much about it. Seed on the other hand I didn't necessarily love but there was a lot there to like. After all, drama aside there was some really good stuff there. There's also some nice extraneous bits to that timeline as is often true for a new Gundam series. I know a lot of people really do hate Seed, but honestly I could watch Seed for far longer than I could stand to put up with the Zetas.