View Single Post
Old 2013-06-27, 23:38   Link #52
Key Board
Carbon

Saki is going to win.. eventually because she turned down the proposal. That's a huge flag in her favor.

Also because Haruto is caught in a certain momentum.

Haruto is caught in a process where he is becoming less and less the Haruto that Shoko is familiar with. Not just physically but mentally as well.

And if you believe the previews he will take one step further and volunteer to accelerate the process

This will further isolate him from humans and the only way Shoko can breach that is to become magius herself. But it's a lose lose situation because doing that throws her unique advantage of being a connection to the human side.

But I'm not sure if even that is an option for Shoko, because she is kept in a dark regarding Valvrave matters and she is unaware that there is even a love triangle to began with.

and I've watched enough love triangles to know that not being aware the love triangle is a huge disadvantage.

I really think this is going the Rumbling Hearts / Kimi ga Nozomu Eien route
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell