View Single Post
Old 2013-07-01, 20:44   Link #693
EnigmaticAxiom

It's always been bugging me that no one has really given a proper translation of the "Concession Rights" thing at the end of Chapter 2 of Volume 3, so I thought I'd post the raw text as well as my interpretation of it. The biggest clarification would be the Astral Gate thing and 80% and Free of charge.

『― 二一〇五三八〇利権証 ―
*墮層支配者は本事が外門利権証である事を保証します。
*外門利権証の発行に伴い、外門の外装をコミュ二ティの広報に使用する事を許可します。
*外門利権証の所有コミュ二ティに右記の”境界門”使用料の八〇%を納めます。
*外門利権証の所有コミュ二ティに右記の”境界門”を無償で使用する事を許可します。
*外門利権証は以後”     ”のコミュ二ティが地域支配者で在る事を認めます。
                              ”サオザンドアイズ印』

『- Outer Gate 2105380 Concession Rights -
*The Floor Master will guarantee the following things to the Outer Gate presented with the Concession Rights.
*In addition to the Outer Gate Concession Rights, the Community associated with the Outer Gate is permitted to participate in public relations.
*The Community granted the Outer Gate Concession Rights will earn 80% royalties on use of the "Astral Gate (Boundary Wall)."
*The Community granted the Outer Gate Concession Rights may use the "Astral Gate" free of charge.
*From this moment forward, the Community "     " is granted the Outer Gate Concession Rights and is hereby acknowledged as the Region Master (Area Ruler).
                              "Thousand Eyes"』

As a side note, 利権証 = Benefit / Privilege / Proof, so I think "Concession Rights" fits well enough.

If someone can check that for me just in case, the translation can be updated on the wiki.

Last edited by EnigmaticAxiom; 2013-07-01 at 21:49.
EnigmaticAxiom is offline   Reply With Quote