View Single Post
Old 2013-07-01, 23:12   Link #4049
KronosPlasma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilshere View Post
Kirino being Manami's friend? She is her eternal enemy. Looking back at the novels and really reading through the lines and understanding every single word is important to get to this conclusion. If you look back at it, Kirino had the hardest way, she is his sister, she cant speak and convey her feelings freely. If anything, Manami is to blame for the current situation.
Well she starts off as a friend the show even points it out as well. An that's before everything falls apart between the three.
I never said shes not to blame just just the way thing have been reviled at the end seems nu-needed. Like I said the author was going for a happy ending for Kirino.
To me it's like his trying to push more hate on Manami. For nothing to come of the confrontation no social backlash or parents spiting them up or telling them no.
Well I guess it's a common ending in Japaneses incest stories. It's always just one person saying it's wrong and then happy ever after ending. Yosuga No Sora and Koi Kaze come to mine.

Spoiler for Comparison to Koi Kaze:

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-07-01 at 23:16. Reason: Using spoiler tag for comparison to to other work
KronosPlasma is offline   Reply With Quote