Thread: Crunchyroll Hunter X Hunter Anime (2011)
View Single Post
Old 2013-07-08, 01:36   Link #3306
bbsbwk

Quote:
Originally Posted by akumaten View Post
Sure, because you don't want a psychotic Royal Guard who murdered Kite to have its image ruined.

well...you know... some male anime audience find it extremely important to have female objects of desires in their favorite shows. Having cute looking characters to be confirmed as female would make they guilt/shame free to project whatever they desired to (ie: H/violent rape doujinshi). The ever unconfirmed gender of Pitou made them feel insecure to fantasize (but they'll do it anyway). In manga, Pitou is showed to have flat chest (where he isn't wearing clothes). But of course the rape doujinshi has to give 'her' huge breast. Otherwise i really don't understand why Pitou's gender is all that important, he's a monster and an interesting one nonetheless. It's always some people complaining not wanting their fantasy ruined, or how 'she's too cute' to not to be a girl... it tends to be that kinda girl crazy horny angle. Male cats appeared 'feminine' in their voice, face, demeanor too...when compares to mainstream standard. His outfit look like a school boys uniform to me (his hair, school boy coat, just reminded me of classic pretty boy cliche). More importantly, he identified himself as 'boku' (not once did he ever act nor talk like Zazan or Sina), so that's good enough for me.

Last edited by bbsbwk; 2013-07-08 at 01:48.
bbsbwk is offline   Reply With Quote