View Single Post
Old 2013-07-17, 08:39   Link #16
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-Another chapter and yet further demonstration of just how much stronger Obito is now that he has the 10-tails sealed within him. Thankfully, the process seems to have robbed Obito of his ability to speak. Considering how much whining he did before this transformation, I'm kinda glad that he does not speak much of anything for now. Strong, silent and deadly to all. As Tobi he was humorous. As "Madara" he was cold and calculating. As Obito he was a gigantic whinefest, moaning at the pains of his non-existent heart. This is definitely a positive step-up from before.

-Sasuke...I'm having a hard time taking seriously. I get that Kishimoto has to give a reason for Sasuke and Naruto to fight once and for all, but I don't get the reasoning behind it. What exactly did Naruto DO to warrant Sasuke's wrath (though it isn't like it takes much to earn it in the first place)? Last I checked he is one of his biggest supporters throughout the story. It just doesn't send a good message here: "Grrr Naruto, how dare you defend my good name and believe in me? That act fills me with murder frenzy".