View Single Post
Old 2013-07-26, 10:19   Link #12
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Right... after the superb performance last week, I can only find myself giving this a 8, 1 point lower than an almost 10 (but -1 because of cliffhanger) I gave last episode.

I get that it's to emphasize on Accelerator's "What have I been doing in my life?" epiphany, but the lack of BGM from the moment Touma got up till the punch was delivered honestly made it felt much more lacking than the Season 1 fight. Sure, it's not the action that should be much in focus here, but I was seriously expecting a BGM fanfare to go on here, if only to keep my adrenaline rush at an all-time high to the end. But no, they had to make it go down; so a -1.

Fast forward to the next part, it can be likened to the calm sky appearing after the storm. Not much of any impression it made to me here apart from following what the manga have shown, and I was a bit bitter that they HAD to make my adrenaline rush die down considering the cliffhanger they left the previous episode from had me expecting some universe-sized boom of excitement (with a BGM, at least)... But I'll try to not let that get over me.

But I'll leave the episode at that, and yes, even though I remarked and lamented things like "What? Not even a new adrenaline-pumping BGM at least? " I am quite aware of the story itself

And next episode preview... Okay, whatever, hmm Frenda's there, maybe could be another good episode to watch while I do something else perhaps?

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote