View Single Post
Old 2013-07-27, 16:04   Link #86
OtakuFreak88
Tada no Hachidori

Quote:
Originally Posted by offended View Post
I think the mind control thing is really disturbing. Intruding on someone's free will is inherently violating but it can be used in interesting ways. However, moral complexity and depth of character aren't really this author's cup of tea. Instead he, or she, seems content to generate a moe kyun kyun fucktoy and leave it at that.

Even more oddly, the manga revels in the princess's bondage. It takes great pains to illustrate the extent to which not only her mentality but her sexuality has been enslaved. The female lead even acknowledges that this is a human rights violation, but it's apparently the victim's fault- 'cause she was too gullible.

Really the female lead is right, the princess was lucky to get out of that game with her life. How can we hold this against the main characters? They're practically gods overflowing with generosity and charity.
To be honest, although the princess is forced to fall in love with Sora, it does not seems like she's under mind control, as she's struggling to refuse his demands. If you were to ask me, I think she does not mind it at all, maybe a Tsundere?! I can smell harem in the air. The main protagonist looks like innocent pervert, a common character setting for most harem kings.
OtakuFreak88 is offline   Reply With Quote