View Single Post
Old 2013-07-30, 14:28   Link #1410
WILD_LION

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
hey wild lion,you think that ise will fight with the leader of the wizard faction of the KB?
and you think that ise can fight with thor in vol 17?I think that is impossible for ise defeat thor with his current powers already that thor is one of the top 10 of the world.
mmm........For the wizards, i think that issei will destroy the Phoenix experiment, defeating the Leader of wizards, and in the process his relationship with Lefay will improve.

About Thor, if Thor disobeys odin and attack the demons, then I think that issei can fight with him properly for some minutes, because Thor has with him the Mjolnir, and Ascalon is a Dragon Killer weapon with no much power, and can not defeat Gods, But DRAIG(his destructive powers, which are said to be able to kill both Gods and Satans.) if Issei get the stabilization of his armor + divine dividing, maybe he can reduce the power of the Mjolnir and end the battle in a tie, or maybe a win.

And remember, the countdown of the armor now said infinite, It means that now Issei can fight with no limits time, just taking care of his stamina.

Well.....this is one of the reasons for me to said that issei need a more powerfull weapon than Ascalon, and i speculate that The True Longinus will return to him, when Indra send a new hero with The True Longinus to kill issei, it will choosing him again with the Truth Idea and will select him as his carrier. I think that this will improve the relations between the heaven and underworld.

If is not that, then a mutation in Ascalon. Hey, what do you think of a new Sword Weapon, created with the fusion of Copy of Mjolnir(Used for Issei to defeat Loki) and Ascalon?

I think that if issei save Nordic Land, maybe Copy of Mjolnir willl be his recompense for his actions, then they will fuse it with the Dragon Killer aura of Ascalon.

What do you think peinmaximus@?

Last edited by WILD_LION; 2013-07-30 at 15:38.