Thread: Licensed Break Blade
View Single Post
Old 2013-08-13, 08:11   Link #975
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
some interesting info there is chapter 65. Zess was originally sent to assassinate Hodr but didn't thanks to Rygart and thanks to that hes pretty much resolved not fix things and wipe away his past no matter how far he has to take it. Due to him not carrying out his mission Hodr was able to reform the country that led to their victory and yes technically it is Zess's fault. Looks like the time for talk is over there is no way for these 2 to mend their friendship and Zess saying he will kill Sigyn didn't make the situation rosier. The only thing left is to fight it out and let their machines do the talking.

I hope this is a knock down drag out bloody fight. Honestly, these 2 need to fight bare handed and settle this once and for all. Sometimes men only understand each other after they have fought. Zess has turned out to be a great disappointment to me, well lets see if Rygart remembers all his training and can take the fight to Zess.

i hate these cliff hangers.