View Single Post
Old 2013-08-18, 13:26   Link #81
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The only good scene was Manami punching Kirino. I'm not pro violence but I have to admit that was incredibly satisfying. The vindicative **** totally deserved it. This made suffering through these three episodes worth it. Kind of.
That's kind of a contradiction in itself. By stating it was a good scene, and she deserved it you are professing support for violence in this specific case.

But this smart-arsing aside, the anime would have needed more episodes to capture all those little details that give meaning to the ending and also do a better job describing the road to. Although I disagree the notion that "it never made sense". Kirino's feelings were clear from the first season on and Kyousuke on some occasions showed care that exceeded mere siblings' responsibility.

The hate Kirino gets is also kind of unfair. Just as Kuroneko supported Kirino, Kirino supported Kuroneko. She didn't object her confessing and she pushed Kyousuke into giving her serious consideration. Always kind of funny when in a show Person X is caring very much about Person Y, but fans of Person X absolutely detest Person Y.

EDIT: Suddenly I get the feeling this Manami punch into the gut was included for the satisfaction of all those who dislike Kirino.