View Single Post
Old 2013-08-29, 11:51   Link #23
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
Well, to be fair to you, I think there was a time when your argument would have met with few exceptions. And even those exceptions could perhaps be explained away as people who altruistically contributed to humanity's procreation in general.

But in recent times, this has changed. So, at least as it pertains to recent and current times, I think it's possible to overstate the influence of biology and the desire for humans to pass on our genes.
No no, my argument still stands, people are turning to 2D for easier satisfaction of their sexual desire. The media is heavily sexualised in many ways to appeal to the human sexual desire anyways.

The problem here is that we have identified a possible split between desire and the need to pass on genes. Sexual desire was an evolutionary development to encourage reproduction, but now it may be an even strongest force than the need to pass on genes. Which still supports my argument of TC's original question, whether all human interactions reducible to latent sexual desire, which I answer yes.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote