View Single Post
Old 2013-08-31, 12:23   Link #30
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by JShaggy View Post
It could mean that this Mukuro person is the real puppet master of this story and that Monokuma (whom for some reason reminds me of Jigsaw from the Saw movies) was nothing more than a "co-conspirator" to the overall plot. For whatever reason Mukuro would want everyone to live without hope is something we will likely find out before the series ends.
Good point, but there are many possibilities of who Mukuro could be, but she seems more of an accomplice rather than a Puppetmaster. I mean, granted in the Saw films there was Jigsaw, an accomplice, and an apprentice of sorts to carry on his work, but if that were the case why would the Puppetmaster need to an make an appearance to dirty his own hands. He may have dumped the gasoline, but it was those were killed and got executed as a result who lit the match. Mukuro could be the Puppetmaster, but it sounds a little too predictable considering that we found we've not heard a seen (attacker in the mask) this character, and doesn't really sound that convincing. I mean isn't the best way of going about it is to go with "The villain is someone whom we least expect it to be?". I wonder if they'll keep that formula, who knows, but I wonder what action Mukuro is going to take next now that we know that she's the hidden student we couldn't identify until now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
dang, decent episode.
RIP Oogami. Thought that Aoi really was the killer for a sec.

The 'execution' of the laptop was kind of funny. At least it feels no pain...
That's really sad considering that Aoi nearly almost did if Makoko and Kirigiri didn't kept their focus and doubts in check. Monokuma took advantage of her emotional weakness to nearly murder all the others...yeah, what a troll. He must be pissed off that he can't have a proper execution since there was no proper villain due to Oogami's suicide.

I was crushed was Alter Ego got smashed. I really liked the little guy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
the only question left is...... how did Kirigiri know about 16th student's stuff?
She most likely snuck into someplace similar to that hidden passage in that second floor bathroom. It'll most likely that she had what little time to know about this Mukuro character when she asked Makoto to go to the Data Processing Room, only to show up moments later to warm him about the hidden student.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodonk View Post
I'm interested in what was said about their bodies being modified, and how the 16th student is the super duper HS despair, what does that even mean?
Memory loss could be a factor because of those random pictures we've seem of the others (dead and alive) playing together etc. HS Despair, it could have to do with that Mankind's Malefaction thing that Alter Ego mentioned a couple of episodes ago. Since it hasn't been explored yet, it must hold some importance to the why the others are locked up and what the Puppetmaster and Mukuro's objectives are.