View Single Post
Old 2013-09-02, 09:19   Link #4525
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Quote:
Touma is not an actual human. Nor does he exist, more like he is a phenomenon. Much like Kazakiri he would be an AIM being. This AIM being has the ability similar to the true Imagine Breaker, however it is not actually anything like the ImagineBreaker, it is somethi far far more petty than that. Kamijou Touma is the AIM personification of all the dark side of the city. He is the coalesced despair, anger, rage and betrayed feelings of all the espers in academy city. That is why in all the times he appears before people, he is always unfortunate. His form of imaginebreaker is merely the will of the oppressed to break the strong, a unique psychic ability derived from the hundreds of thousands of AIM in the city, reverse engineered to break down abilities instead of replicate them.

Or should I say he is the collective hope of the darkside?
. . .I'm honestly at a loss of words here. Maybe its because I've been up for almost 24 hours, but I'm seriously drawing a blank as to how to acutely say how interesting this sounds. All I can really say is just...wow.

Quote:
If you're still wondering, the last few lines are clues to her identity
Still drawin' a blank here. . .

Also, before I forget to do this later, tell me what you guys think of this introduction for the next chapter.

Spoiler for Inner Turmoil:

Mugino is Love.

Mugino is Life.

Shizuri's my Dove.

Shizuri's my Wife.
SmokinFerret88 is offline   Reply With Quote