View Single Post
Old 2013-09-02, 15:13   Link #4536
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega253 View Post
Okay, I have a new fanfic idea. You need to know about the LN, Kanojo Ga Flag O Oraretara, to understand it though.

Because of something in the Imagine Breaker, Touma can see flags. As in Victory flags, death flags, plot movement flags, friendship flags, and especially romance flags.

He tries to keep this a secret because he absolutely knows that Aogami would do everything in his power to kill him for not using the ability willingly or take away the ability.

This Touma would be less dense because he knows when girls actually like him because he sees the romance flag on top of their head.

I think this would be a good humor fic idea.

What do you people think?
lol, I love this story. Together with ore wa ga heroine...

This would be a good crossover fic.

as for the story that I plan to write. I still don't have that much inspiration/sparkle/motivation to actually write. But you see in LN thread that I can write and it goes haywire if there is a good stimulus that makes me write.

For now, I'm still reading fanfic and novels and see if I will get that spark to actually write.

Actually I have the spark but I don't know how to get it done or rather the plot is jumping too much and I can't get a consistent story.

I don't know if I want a Touma which is like Kiritsugu or a Touma that is still Touma.

I just wanted a much gray or jaded Touma as for a fic.