View Single Post
Old 2013-09-02, 15:38   Link #4540
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega253 View Post
Oh ho? I was actually thinking of another fic idea that could give Touma a Freudian Excuse to be jaded and cynical. This is an idea that I stated earlier in this thread.

Touma is stuck in a Time Loop. He's been through it so many times that he's jaded, cynical, and just about not caring anymore. He's already mastered his abilities and learned so many new things that it's not even funny anymore.

Point is: Touma's doesn't care anymore.

But something deviates from the standard type of loop. Touma knows that deviations happen that land him in an AU, but this time is different.

Someone else gets stuck in the Time Loops and Kamijou has to teach them the ways of the time looper.

This character can be any one of the more optimistic or idealistic characters. They're shocked at Touma's cynical behavior and try to get him back to how he used to be.

Touma's sense of humor is a bit .... different. He prefers to screw with people's heads by doing completely shocking or nonsensical things. Or twisting words that confuse people.

Is that a good way to make a cynical Touma or no?

I even have this little fighting style planned for him. His fighting style is like Walter C. Dornez from Hellsing. Razor sharp wires manipulated by his fingers. Funny thing is: He stole the wires from Kanzaki after curb-stomping her.
Screwing minds just like Archer and show them who's the boss. I like it

for steel wires. I also plan to use it in a naruto fic because steel wires or chains are much more malleable than sword. While sword gives badass/gar feel. A proficient user of steel wires would be cutting you down before you even can get near. Plus it can also be use on defense and offense with minor range.

Have you read/watch Basilisk? I'm sucker for that kind of ninja while I think most of the ninja in naruto are idiots well except for Itachi. I respect him.

Time loop is cool too but I prefer if he wants to save someone and not stuck on it. Just like steins gate or madoka.