View Single Post
Old 2006-02-25, 04:17   Link #5
MrProphet
The Commissar Vanishes

Send a message via ICQ to MrProphet
Well... what can I say? This episode was interesting and very funny at several levels, however, DEAR GODS, WHY... why can't the director stop producing these "100% talk " episodes and show us some freaking action?! We do seem to get some with episode 9, but does this make this episode any better? Hell, no. So, please, I implore you... stop with the chattering, DO something!

That was a preamble, so to speak.

Other than that, it was allright. Boring talk, as usual, but I already used to this kind of thing from FSN and don't really judge it to any high standard. A pity, really, but since the creators been so persistant with the chatter, I'll consider it as such...

So, what did we learn from the ep?

1) Assassin is a bishie! More so than Lancer and Archer put together and squared. Yah, he's a pretty boy and I really liked his character design.

Spoiler:

2) This was a bit of a shocker, but it seems like
Spoiler:

3) The harem is official, Tohsaka moves in and becomes the Head Wife. She pwns this episode and everyone within it. The thing was really-really funny, as she managed to contain Saber, Sakura and Taiga very easily with her superior logic. 8)

On the technical side of things, I really loved yesterday's episode. Rin's expessions were simply delicious! I swear that there must have been a different gengaman doing Rin this time, she was so differently pretty. On the flip side, this animation team sucks at doing Shiro, as he constantly changed sizes, from a manly man to a whimpy whimp. What the hell was it, I do not know, but it was weird to behold.

There was also a really good scene with Saber doing a magical girl transformation, which looked impressive and really set the action for the next episode. The music really fit it as well.

Ah, let me gush some more about Rin's beautiful expressions. She is my favourite once more...

Spoiler:

Oh, and Magical Maid Rin for great justice! 8)

Spoiler:

PS: I gave it a 7 because it was funny and pretty, but the plot better speed up.

Last edited by MrProphet; 2006-02-25 at 04:43.
MrProphet is offline   Reply With Quote