View Single Post
Old 2013-09-25, 12:02   Link #2348
Zakoo

I don't understand a piece of crap about what that man is saying, he is simply trying to justify himself and he pitifully shows that in the end, he is no different than any other wrong doers.

To begin with school isn't only made to teach you fraction, grammar, or biology. It is above all a place to make children understand how society works that's why family teaching is always unadvised. Ponctuality, respect and above all respect of rules, a society can not possibily works if everybody does what he wants on his sides.
That was for the societal part, I will skip the educational part, probably the man who wrote this manifesto didn't understand why history was taught in school.

Thus he is simply trying to persuade us ( and not convince us, there's a huge difference as the whole thing doesn't have a single sane argument, I need to say it) that hackers are different than common people.

No they aren't, they have to follow the same rules and probably because that boy never listened to classes, he can't understand it.

Everybody have the skill to enter in the house of somebody, yet only criminals do so. I'm truly sorry, but I see no reason to "thank" them for the job they are doing, it's like saying thanks to your car constructor because he put a security on your thousands dollars engine.
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote