Thread: Licensed Toriko
View Single Post
Old 2013-09-26, 15:39   Link #1132
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

If Acacia and Frohze went to so called place "Farthest Land" together then I am assuming that they were attacked by either some species greater than them and kidnapped Frohze and disguised as her and now acting as Joe in the human world in order to bring chaos to it. I wouldn't be suprised like Kafriel mentioned if they are Nitro. And I also assume that Acacia is still alive and either lost in this Farthest Land or still investigating something in this place. Now all we need is our four heavenly king go there and explore this land too but if this place is not Gourment World then they have to take on GW first of course. Anyways things are getting as always and I am a bit worried that story is progressing rather too fast. And lastly Frohze is such a gorgeous lady. She looked rather creepy when we saw her for the first time as Joe but now that she treated Midora with really kindly heart now she looks rather angelic being on my eyes from now on. Also she seemed a bit worried when Acacia said I need your power and I guess she is unwilling to go there as if foreshadowing something bad will happen there and so something did bad happen ;<

edit: Oh how careless of me. I was editing this comment back when I was about the sleep but now fixed. Sorry for the trouble :3

Last edited by Qpax; 2013-09-27 at 11:25.
Qpax is offline   Reply With Quote